Setup and Safety
- Every inflatable has at least one inflation tube that is attached to a motor/blower; all other inflation tubes need to be securely fastened so air doesn't escape. Motor/blower needs to be on at all times.
- Every inflatable has at least four anchoring points; some slides or larger inflatables will have at least two more to secure it from tipping over.
- Every inflatable has a safety plaque that needs to be read and followed by attendants and users.
- Some inflatables have Velcro's and zippers, these need to be closed and fastened at all times.
- Setup can be on grass, concrete/asphalt, hardwood floor, and sand; setup cannot be on mud/dirt, rocks, any sharp objects, water or pool.
- Maximum allowed incline or decline for setup location is five degrees.
- Setup location must be cleared of any and all sharp objects such as tree branches etc. All pet droppings must be removed from potential setup area prior to Air-Time arrival.
- Motor/blower needs to be on at all times.
- If motor/blower turns off the inflatable will lose air and collapse. Potential Problems that can cause under-inflation:
- Electricity outlets need to be available near setup location or a Generator is required.
- Electricity outlets being used should be able to hold 7-15 Amps and 115 Volt power.
- Generator - if supplied by the customer it should be at least 4,000 Watt rated power to run one inflatable and REQUIRED for city parks.
- Need to be setup near a water supply/water hose.
- Water Slides being setup on concrete/asphalt might cause a hard landing in the pool.
- Customers wanting a cushion to be placed under pool should provide one during setup.
- During Dunk Tank use, no one should be standing in the path of the ball to the target.
- A responsible adult must be attending/supervising inflatable and users at all times.
- Attendant MUST read and understand safety plaque and operation information.
- Attendant MUST be alert and pay attention to users at all times.
- Attendant MUST be standing in a position where he/she has clear view of riders.
- People using Air-Time products should never be left alone without an attendant.
- DO NOT enter inflatable unless attendant is on duty!
- Follow attendant or operator instructions at all times.
- Remove all sharp and pointed objects before entering.
- Remove shoes, eyeglasses, and jewelry before entering.
- No food, gum, drinks, pets, or sprays inside unit.
- No tumbling, flipping, wrestling, chasing, or piling on others.
- No rough play inside inflatable units.
- No unevenly matched users. ONLY Adults with Adults and Children with Children.
- Riders cannot exceed maximum weight, height and number of riders specified on safety plaque.
- Do not enter inflatable if you are pregnant.
- No one is allowed in the inflatable that has or might have physical problems.
- No one is allowed in the inflatable that is under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Riders must be properly dressed and have socks on to avoid skin burns.
- Riders are not allowed to play near the entrance or exit.
- Riders are not allowed to jump against, climb or play near the sides or wall nettings.
- Riders should not be using inflatable products during inclement weather (rain, wind, etc.).
- Riders should be sliding in the proper manner demonstrated on safety plaques (feet first).
- If inflatable beings to deflate or collapse, REMAIN CALM and direct everyone outside of the inflatable as soon as possible.
- If someone is trapped inside of a collapsed inflatable you must REMAIN CALM, direct someone to re-inflate the product while helping the person out of the product at the same time.
Water Inflatables or Water Games
Inflatable Safety Rules